Ada has always had a flare for color and design. Over the years she has expanded her talents not only with hard work and education but also with the natural principles of mind, body and spirit. She studied the art of Feng Shui to assist her passion in creating a peaceful, energizing atmosphere for her clients and herself. Ada firmly believes that the image you see in the mirror should help to support positive feelings about yourself, so she keeps fit and follows the ways of the naturopath. This is why her dedication to her career in Cosmetology and Esthetics is so rewarding in that it allows her to improve her client’s appearance using her uniquely creative skills to inspire them to feel better about who they are. Ada knows that feeling better about yourself leads one to make better choices for their own lives. Her greatest accomplishments are making women feel and look fabulous.
Full flowing hair, Lush lashes, glowing skin, make-up application that concentrates on natural beauty and health of your skin. An Extension Specialist is just one of the diverse services, Ada takes pride in delivering to her clients. A true perfectionist with over 12 years of eyelash extension experience, Ada is exceptionally conscientious of quality work, thus meeting the objectives of her clients is what drives her to succeed in her respective craft. She will spare no expense to bring the best most satisfying and updated service to her clientelle.
- Esthetics and Cosmetology licenses, New York
- Graduate Cosmetology- Robert Fiance, New York
- Graduate Esthetics- NYIB Gloria Francis, New York
- Eyelash Extension Certified- Lavish Lashes and Butterfly Lashes
- Hair Extension Certified- So Cap USA & Dreamcatchers
- Dania Ramirez,
- Celebrity Make-Up Artist Ashunta Sheriff,
- Actress- Chorus Line Emily Dupree,
- Nylon Magazine,
- Vanity Fair Magazine,
- Seventeen Magazine,
- Fitness Magazine,
- MTV- VIP,
- Fashion, Entertainment & Celebrity Clientele
- Beauty News NYC “Blink and you’ll miss it” Dec 17, 2009.
- CBS Early Show “Lazy Guide to Health and Beauty” March 29, 2010.
- Allure Magazine – Daily Reporter Blog “ The New and Improved Eyelash Extensions” August 25, 2010.